Monday, December 3, 2012

EMP Museum- visit with the  Daleks


Sci-Fi, Sickness and Socks

The count down is on (5 more sleeps) and today I discovered that while in Seattle we will be able to go to the EMP museum which has heaps of science fiction stuff for our geeky kids to see.

http://empmuseum.org/at-the-museum/current-exhibits/icons-of-science-fiction.aspx

Also, I have a blah cold which has given me ear aches. (Sigh). So if you could be praying this settles down before we fly then that would be great.  And that no-one else gets sick.

And socks.  Today I found some great travel socks.  You know the circulation/pressure socks that help blood flow when you're sitting on a plane for 20+ hours that old people wear? Now, if I can just work out a way to get one of those 1st class seats then I'll be travelling in comfort and style!












No comments:

Post a Comment