Family Fun
![]() |
| So this is why berries are a part of Xmas. |
In the evening we went to one of Bob & Darlene's friends to celebrate her b'day. Aidan was initially resistant about going, stating 'are they real people' (which interpreted means 'are they teenagers or old people?'). The conversations do tend to be about hearing aids, pacemakers and artificial hips! I thought Hayley might like to stay home with him but she said 'I wouldn't miss a party!' There was a cute little dog called Levi there and it seemed this was just as good as having other teenagers around to hang out with.
![]() |
| 'White Trash' Chocolate covered Pretzels |
An evening game of cards, Phase 10, was a nice change from sitting on the computers or watching TV. Bob seemed baffled by the insanity of his grandchildren that they displayed while playing. (I think lots of sugary treats may have contributed.)
Wednesday- Up the mountain today. A mild minus 8 degrees. I'm sitting here in the lunch room, once again, enjoying a hot cup of tea waiting for my cherubs to come in out of the cold.


No comments:
Post a Comment